Toadman Interactive is opening a Berlin studio, and our first project will be to co-develop the upcoming game Immortals Unchained (trailer). We are looking for a character artist that wants to be a part of core titles on consoles and PC, and that will help grow the Berlin studio around her/him.
The job comes with a lot of freedom and we expect our coworkers to want to embrace this freedom and drive an amazing game experience.
- Take over character responsibilities from the Stockholm team
- Create new enemies and bosses for the post-launch DLC that extends the narrative and plays together with new game design features
- Define concept sculpts for new characters that adds to the universe of the game
- Generally be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things
- Willingness to take on generalist tasks while the team grows
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with modular workflow
- Experience with developing in engines like
- A love for Dark Souls or similar souls-likes
Please send your application to email@example.com. Please mention BerlinGameScene.com in your application.
Job ad published on October 31st, 2017