As Executive Producer you will help design and grow our portfolio of web and mobile games. Actively shape and drive the vision for the business around our portfolio alongside our VP of Product and Operations. Coordinate, track and guide activities of other Producers to ensure that our products are completed on time and with high quality.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Our Berlin based company counts among the leading casual and social games providers in the Western markets. With over 125 million users worldwide you have the chance to inspire them with a rewarding game experience.
- Drive and implement the vision for the business around multiple games
- Create and keep track of the product roadmap including milestone plan, strategic objectives & priorities
- Innovate, create concepts, wireframes and user flows to visualize your ideas and drive decisions
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to producers, product managers and stakeholders
- Use game and financial KPIs to make data-driven product decisions
- Supervise other producers by guiding concept development and market validation
- Review and revise decisions and priorities to boost the success of products in agreement with the VP of Product and Operations
What we expect
- 7+ years of professional experience in product management and in managing large teams (preferably in the games industry)
- Strong track record in producing and overseeing published game titles and live services preferably operated in a mobile environment
- Experience in running P&Ls and operating budgets for a game or studio
- Strong passion for great, user-centered product design
- Familiar with Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in an agile development environment of rapid iteration and experimentation
- Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to project, manage and work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent business English
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in an attractive loft office located in Berlin Mitte (with free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, ping pong table, roof terrace, game consoles and many more)
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application via e-mail to Barbara Pitula (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘Executive Producer’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
Job ad published on February 22nd, 2017