We are expanding our design team to meet the needs of our growing library of Word, Casual, Puzzle, Bingo and Casino games on iOS, Android, Kindle and Web. You will be responsible for creating detailed designs for future games and features for our existing titles, and for supporting those designs as they move through art, engineering, quality assurance, and eventual launch. Your designs will go into production quickly and will be played by millions of people.
- Systems-Oriented Thinking: we value designers that, alongside their creativity, can build and maintain complex economies. Spreadsheet fluency required.
- Observable Capacity for Empathy: the ability to understand and design for an audience different than oneself is essential for designing in a wide variety of game genres.
- Practical Experience on Multidisciplinary Teams: design interacts with nearly every department so the ability to communicate with variable groups is essential.
- Generalist Sensibilities: with a small design team we need people that are comfortable contributing, commenting and directing within all aspects of the player experience.
- Capacity for Leadership: our experienced team-members serve as mentors and teachers to those in the company that want to learn.
- 2+ Years Professional Experience: bring your expertise to our games and have an immediate impact.
- Observable Passion for Game Design: Our designers love making games and so should you!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
Please visit our Game Designer job posting on our website. www.superluckycasino.com
About the Company:
Super Lucky is one of the largest independent developer of casual / casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful casual and social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. We are always learning and everyone is a teacher. Our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested. If that sounds like your kind of place to work, then say hello!
Job ad published on August 7th, 2018