Thoughtfish develops gamified apps and games for mobile devices. We strive for innovative products and technologies, which are used beyond the scope of gaming.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for professionals to strengthen our highly motivated and likeable team in Berlin.
- Managing the development of gaming titles from production to release
- Collaborate with the development teams to deliver on time & budget
- Conducting business development, including ability and willingness to pitch new projects to third parties, visiting conferences, building up business relationships to various parties, etc.
- Manage scheduling, task prioritization and resource coordination
- Coordinating day to day operations in the development of the assigned game titles
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience in games development
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, and the ability to focus and to manage one’s own time
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Have a strong sense of initiative and to work collaboratively
- Passionate about videogames
- Good communication skills and teamwork experience
- Proficiency with Jira or similar project management tools
- Throughout knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and similar project management systems
- Experience with mobile development with Unity
What we offer:
- Transparent salary with regular, fixed increases
- A positive feedback-culture featuring “Thank yous”, motivation, and room for mistakes
- Cool and unique projects
- We appreciate working parents and the need for a proper work-life balance
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae, reports and/or certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may be in either English or German.
Job ad published on January 10th, 2017