- As part of our agile engineering team your area of work is on all parts of our product range (Frontend / Backend)
- Test driven development of new services, features and libraries is also part of your tasks
- You ensure code quality and cross-browser compatibility on our front-end related products and features
- You will collaborate with product, design and development in a lean and agile manner
- Git experience preferred
- Node.js is your favorite runtime environment
- Deep knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3) is self-evident for you
- You are experienced with frontend frameworks and libraries (React, etc.) and with JS testing frameworks (Jasmine, etc.)
- Design, specification and development of backend services as well as APIs is an important part of your background
- You are very familiar with databases
- Knowledge of Ruby and other languages is a big plus
- An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company
- A spirited, international and enthusiastic team with strong focus on transparency
- A competitive salary
- An open and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to build solutions used by tens of millions of users
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, epic team events
- Additional perks such as daily fresh fruits, cold drinks, tee, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, additional health package etc.
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
To-date, more than 65 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter and Candy Rain.
As a HTML5 games pioneer we’ve developed over 450 games since 2012. Further we built the world’s largest distribution and monetisation platform for HTML5 games outside the messengers with a total reach of 30 million MAU. Through our unique games affiliate program (publishers.softgames.com) every owner of an app, bot or website can access and embed our games for free to entertain & monetise their audience. Our fully customizable solution is the industry standard that has been adopted by 2500+ partners globally, including Samsung, KIK Messenger, BBM, SpilGames & Yahoo.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Job ad published on November 278th, 2018