You will ship robust and high-performance code, are passionate, and act as a fount of knowledge when it comes to game development. As part of a small, experienced and dynamic team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
- Develop new Messenger Games in HTML5 for Facebook Messenger to expand our portfolio
- Maintain and optimize game features
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Work on schedule, set clear goals
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Great passion for game programming
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Knowledge of
- Typescript or another language with static typing
- Profiling and optimising game and engine code
- As a plus: experiences with React+Redux, build systems (e.g. Webpack or gulp), Phaser, Node.js
- Shipped at least 2 mobile/social title, preferably on multiple platforms
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Deliver high-quality and well-structured code
- Open-minded and keen to learn
- Check out Cookie Crush on Facebook Messenger. Can you build this game?
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing Messenger Games
- The chance to craft games for millions of monthly gamers
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, epic team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tee, coffee, discounted public transport ticket, health package, lunch vouchers etc.
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, SOFTGAMES together with its ROFL brand is the leading developer of games for Facebook Messenger. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. We’re delivering fun to tens of millions of players every month across 6 continents on the device of their choosing. Our vision is to help users to instantly discover and engage with games they like, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Job ad published on November 27th, 2018