TechSpaghetti is a Berlin-based edtech startup that makes mobile educational products for children aged 4-10. The Senior/Lead Unity Developer will work closely with the founders to launch and maintain the company’s products, as well as the in-house app creation studio. It is an awesome and challenging opportunity to define a leadership role in an already successful and growing startup.
Existing product (#1 ranking in 12 countries and #1 grossing in 10 countries (kids 6-8)): https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/app/hey-monster!-english-for-kids/id1119601751
- Lead the development of the company’s in-house content creation platform and consumer-facing products.
- Using the company’s existing iOS (Swift) prototype architecture as a base, create a truly scalable and performant cross-platform infrastructure in Unity.
- Build a solution that can be used to rapidly create and deploy amazing products across educational subjects.
- Create the company’s future technical architecture.
- Work together with the CEO to build an awesome tech team.
- 5+ years mobile development experience.
- 3+ years experience in game/2D development.
- Portfolio including app(s) is the App Store and the Play Store.
- Extensive Unity experience.
- Experience deploying Unity apps to iOS, Android and ideally web.
- Experience with iOS development.
- Knowledge of Swift an advantage, especially SpriteKit.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Must be currently living in Germany or have a valid work permit for Germany.
- English B2, good interpersonal skills.
- Work with the founders to build an amazing IT team for you to lead.
- Promotion opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
- Be part of the company’s social impact initiatives (e.g. free product for refugee children currently being developed in partnership with Deutsche Bank).
- Work in the centre of Berlin.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV, a brief cover letter and your portfolio to email@example.com
Job ad published on February 17th, 2017