Our games beat the 350 million player mark and have over 25 million daily active users worldwide. Great hits that back us up include: Trivia Crack, Pictionary, Trivia Crack Kingdoms and Aworded Crack.
We are an international team of more than 250 talented people, based Berlin, Buenos Aires and Montevideo. We recently launched our first studio in Berlin and we are looking to form a team of international, enthusiastic professionals. As a part of this brand new studio, you’ll be able to influence and see the impact of your work on millions of users, from the game conception to the evolution of the product and everything in between.
Join us and help us make 2018 our breakout year in mobile social gaming!
Our engineering culture
At Etermax we rest on two essential pillars which allow us to provide value at a steady, sustainable and uninterrupted pace: technical excellence and continuous improvement. As a result, we foster a technical culture that emphasizes people and their growth.
We have a deep commitment to understanding the industry we’re in and strive to make decisions that positively impact our users and products while keeping the process fun and innovative.
Our products are implemented as follows:
- Cross-functional teams rooted on Extreme Programming practices such as TDD, refactoring, continuous integration, simple and incremental design, collective code ownership and pair/mob programming
- Domain-Driven Design, microservices and hexagonal architecture
- Continuous delivery through high automation and DevOps culture
- Multiplatform mobile development
- Lean thinking: MVPs, reducing waste and costs, A/B testing, full orientation to business based on metrics and audience data
Technologies we are using:
Unity3D, Kotlin with Vert.x & RxJava, AWS and Docker.
However, we aren’t restricted by technologies, as we understand that they change and evolve over time. For us, it is clear that the key to thrive lies in building upon development’s most solid foundations.
What we expect from you
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a personal and professional scale
- Profound value for simplicity and technical excellence
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to collaborate and present your ideas in a clear and effective way with the rest of the team and the company
- Strong knowledge of technical practices. We especially value: TDD, SOLID, clean code, refactoring, CI/CD and Domain-Driven Design (We don’t need you to be an expert in all of them, as we value attitude, continuous improvement and autonomy the most).
- Initiative to lead by example and inspire those around you to excel every day
Why work with us?
- Competitive, top-of-market compensation
- Flat structures and open communication
- Top quality equipment
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a career plan, personalised review processes and an allocated training budget
- Office located in a renovated industrial building in Berlin’s tech hotspot, Kreuzberg
- Perks such as social events, drinks, snacks, language classes and health offerings
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- Relocation: If you’re not currently in Berlin, let us help you make the jump! We offer relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
If that sounds familiar to you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job ad published on March 13th, 2018