ASQA Software Quality Assurance is an external Quality Assurance Consulting Agency. Working for international clients, ASQA is testing Software, Mobile Apps, Webshops and Games.
Actually we are searching for new colleagues in Test Automation, Test Management and Functional Testing to support our Team of passionate Testers.
Your tasks will include:
- You are responsible for planning and executing manual and automated testing of web and mobile apps (Java & PHP)
- Perform regression, integration and exploratory testing.
- Write and manage the set of test cases covering the applications.
- Document software bugs and errors and prepare quality reports.
You have the following skill set to complement our team:
- Experience in creating and executing test plans
- Experience with test management and issue tracking tools
- Experience with testing in web and mobile-based environments
- German language is a must; English language nice to have.
- You are familiar with the execution of test cases for desktop, mobile and app tests.
- You have a passion for hunting bugs.
- You have an eye for detail and a good sense of what makes a good user experience.
- You are able to work on-site in our office in Berlin as well at our clients in Germany
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level will be a plus
What we offer:
- To join a small and excellent team
- Take responsibility from day one
- Enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
- Flexible working hours
We’re looking forward to your application indicating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ad published on August 6th, 2018