Our most recent release is Curious Expedition 2, an award-winning turn-based narrative roguelike available now on Steam and coming to consoles later this year. We’re looking for a Producer to help us manage future content updates for the game and later on to work on brand new projects (we’re currently in the prototyping phase for two other games).
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Producer/Project Manager in games or in software development
- Familiarity with agile production methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Track and report on project milestones
- Identify issues to ensure timely notification and action in order to minimize project risk
- Triage bug reports and feedback from players
- Act as facilitator for daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint retrospective meetings and sprint demo meetings
- Manage external collaborators (e.g. artists, sound designers, writers)
This is a full-time position.
Working remotely is possible, but we’re looking for someone who’s able to work and be available online during our core hours of operation 10am to 5pm CEST. If you’re based in Berlin (or willing to relocate) that’s definitely a plus, so that we can eventually work together in person once it’s safer to do so again. Our studio is located at Saftladen, an indie game collective and co-working space for game developers that we co-founded in 2015.
We particularly encourage applications from women, people with disabilities, people of colour, and other groups that are underrepresented throughout the game industry.
If you are interested in working with us, send your CV and some words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ad published on August 16th, 2021