Our newsletter includes a ton of information about game-related stuff going on in Berlin which is not available anywhere else – you should really subscribe to it! Here’s the latest edition.
Registrations for Talk & Play #19 are open, spots are going fast, so RSVP via Meetup now. This time we’re going to have short talks by Gregg Tavares (HappyFunTimes!), Ido Yehieli (Slayaway Camp!), Jennifer Wergin (Let’s Play!) and Johanna Jacob (Scratch!). If you’d like to bring and show your game during the second part of the evening, make sure to fill this form.
The event marks our three-year anniversary. I’d love to hear your favourite memories or stories from the previous 18 editions: a random submission will be picked and the author will receive a BerlinGameScene.com tote bag!
Work in Ludwigsburg or Berlin for Studio Fizbin, an independent game studio focusing on story-based games & apps with exciting, original and unique characters, worlds and tales.These are the currently open positions:
Find out more about Studio Fizbin at www.studio-fizbin.de
Would you like to advertise your job openings on BerlinGameScene.com? Get in touch!
New games made in Berlin
Here’s a list of games made by companies and individuals based in Berlin that have been released in the last few weeks. If your game is missing, or if you know a game that should be included, please let me know.
- DYO (Demo) by Waterman7 (Win)
- Flip’EM – Euro Soccer Pinball by Navilo (iOS)
- Hero Defense – Haunted Island by Happy Tuesday (Win)
- Miserable Pocket Man (Alpha) by Vladimir Storm (Mac, Win)
- Momentum (Demo) by NeonChameleon (Win)
- On Rusty Trails by Black Pants Studio (Mac, Win)
- Tanks Ballet by Waterman7 (Android)
It’s a Meetup world
I couldn’t find enough news to share, so I’m using this space to mention a few game- / tech- / art-related Meetup groups created in the last few months that you might be interested in joining:
- Berlin Artificial Creativity Meetup
- Berlin – Deviant Robot – Comics, movies, games and geeks
- Creative Code Berlin
- SPEKTRUM | art science community
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Hackers Berlin
- Virtual Reality Developers Berlin
For an up-to-date list of game-related events happening in the city, check the Events Calendar section on BerlinGameScene.com.
If you enjoyed this newsletter, please forward it to a friend, or tell them to subscribe.