TreasureHunt is an interactive entertainment studio based in Berlin. We are focused on solving problems and bringing new opportunities that people actually want to the biggest audience of players. We makes games and services for our players to the highest quality. We recently launched Pet Paradise for iOs and Android which bring some much needed innovation to the Bubble Shooter genre that our players around the world have been playing like crazy!
We’re a really hands on group of industry veterans at all levels that constantly challenge ourselves and never stop learning to give players the best experiences, possible.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced and hands-on Senior Full Stack Game Developer, who wishes to own entire features and looks to contribute high quality software on a regular basis. In a small and close-knit team many boots need to be filled and our ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with that (and in them). You will be bringing a strong technical expertise and vision and working with colleagues who are veterans of the games industry.
- Be part of the development process and be able to contribute improvements and suggestions about the process and thus drive the quality for the code of the product throughout the entire production cycle.
- Work on features of the game and successfully deliver code at high quality and within time.
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code quality and quality of the product and processes.
- Needs to be able to take ownership of entire features or components of the game and if needed work with other members of the team to deliver large and complex feature in time and at very high quality.
- Partner with art team / producers to ensure schedules and plans meet business and project needs.
- Be comfortable with conducting code reviews and be part of the process of hiring great developers who will be future colleagues.
- Working on AAA Mobile F2P Product and team.
- Bachelor’s level or equivalent degree in Computer Science or similar area.
- 3 years of experience working in the games industry with 2 years of experience working on Unity3D.
- At least 7 years of work experience in the software industry.
- Experience with the entire game production pipeline and working on a live mobile game.
- Advanced knowledge of game development in Unity3D (ex. Asset Bundles, Integrating or writing Plugins, Shaders).
- Good Knowledge of server side development for games and ability to work with AWS and other BaaS providers.
- Good Knowledge of build / version control, pipeline management and Continuous Integration best practices.
- Experience with mentoring other developers in the team.
- Has excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Takes initiative to solve problems without being told, resulting in excellent follow-through.
- Deep passion for games and the entertainment industry.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Mobile experience.
- IT hardware / Infrastructure experience.
- Game Design experience.
- F2P experience.
We’re serious about creating very high quality products, processes, tools and everything in between. Do some of your best work at TreasureHunt!
- Have an impact from day one. Drive and influence the creation process of our games.
- Work on solving hard problems and meaningful challenges related to creating AAA titles for mobile.
- We’re a collaborative, smart and hardworking team that learns from each other every day.
- Competitive benefits matching your level of experience.
- Work and live in Berlin – one of the most creative, culturally diverse, beautiful and affordable cities in the world with one of the fastest growing game development scenes.
Please submit your CV along with code samples (max 3-5 files of a feature from a game written in C#. Does not need to be executable. Preference is Unity 3D mobile game project. Please label non-original code either as a comment at the top of a class, or at the position where the code was added). Also let us know your earliest start date and salary expectations to email@example.com – please mention BerlinGameScene.com in your application.
Job ad published on April 17th, 2018