TreasureHunt is an interactive entertainment studio based in Berlin. We are focused on solving problems and bringing new opportunities that people actually want to the biggest audience of players. We makes games and services for our players to the highest quality. We recently launched Pet Paradise for iOs and Android which bring some much needed innovation to the Bubble Shooter genre that our players around the world have been playing like crazy!
We’re a really hands on group of industry veterans at all levels that constantly challenge ourselves and never stop learning to give players the best experiences, possible.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Senior Designer with a passion for mobile games, able to take responsibility for creating the vision of our in form of engaging content. In a small and close-knit team many boots need to be filled and our ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with that (and in them). Your primary goal will be to make sure that our games are insanely fun to play, easy to learn, but difficult to master. When your co-workers can’t stop playing what you’ve made, then you’ll know you’ve found the fun.
- Own, drive, and communicate the vision for major design initiatives on your project.
- Support, train and mentor the design team.
- Conceive, design and implement extensive systems and mechanics.
- Work closely with product managers, producers, engineers, and artists to design and prototype new gameplay and systems.
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Create fun, engaging gameplay, events, levels and content directly in the game.
- Actively monitor and manage the health of our game economies.
- Review gameplay and level data and make constant changes to live games to improve performance.
- Create and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and more efficient for the team.
- Be the advocate for pushing and improving design standards and practices on your team.
- 3+ years of professional game development experience as a game designer on F2P games.
- Deep understanding of games and what makes them fun, both as gamer and a professional.
- Experience having a high level of ownership in at least two shipped F2P games.
- Experience running live operations on at least one F2P game.
- A methodical, empirical and data drive approach to design.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Exceptional Systems Design skills.
- Strong market knowledge and understanding of current app store trends.
- Widely played, especially with social casual games, with the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analysis skills.
- Familiarity with Unity or similar programs, experience working directly in the game engine to manually adjust the game.
We’re serious about creating very high quality products, processes, tools and everything in between. Do some of your best work at TreasureHunt!
- An exciting position working with smart, collaborative and passionate people from all top game studios in the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real impact in a fast-growing studio
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within the mobile gaming industry
- An incredibly smart, friendly and energetically led team spirit
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked Friday Beers and paid German classes
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
Please send your application, including your CV, earliest start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org – please mention BerlinGameScene.com in your application.
Job ad published on April 17th, 2018