Twin Drums is a remote-first indie game studio with employees based in Europe & Africa. We are growing our team and are looking for a C# Programmer to work with us on The Wagadu Chronicles, an African-inspired indie MMO built from the ground up for role-playing.
We are currently working towards an alpha release in early 2022 with a full release expected in summer 2023.
- Work on all parts of the game: from client UI to game logic running on the server (all C#)
- Work closely with other team members from game design, level design or art to implement product features
- Help maintain and improve our code base
- Track down and fix bugs
- You work independently and self-organized
- You are interested in growing and learning
- You are open to give and receive constructive feedback
- You have respect and curiosity for the team and the project as a whole
- You enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with building games in C# and Unity 3D
- Not more than 7h offset to our core time zone (CET, Berlin, Germany)
Twin Drums was founded with the goal of challenging many of the issues of the gaming industry such as lack of representation and endemic overwork. We believe not only that our industry needs to see more changes, but also our society; making inclusive games is a small contribution to a better world.
Twin Drums strives to be a safe anti-racist, feminist, non-ableist, queer positive and anti-colonialist space.
We want to create an inclusive and flexible workspace and as a default offer remote work with a part-time (4-day week) structure.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send us a short email with a CV and few words on your background and why you are interested in working with us to email@example.com using the subject “C# Programmer”.
We encourage applications particularly from women/non-binary, people with disabilities, people of colour, and other groups that are underrepresented throughout the game industry. We see you and you are more than welcome here at Twin Drums!
Deadline for applications is October 22nd, 2021 and the contract starts ASAP.
Job ad published on October 14th, 2021