SAE is the world’s leading educator in creative media industries consisting of a global network of campuses offering courses including certificates, diplomas, bachelor degrees and postgraduate programs in different disciplines.
We pride ourselves on recruiting the best talent and give them access to world-class facilities, where their passion, skill and enthusiasm can flourish providing the best service and learning experiences for our students.
Game Art Guest Lecturer
As a guest lecturer you are expected to be experienced in your craft and to speak either English or German fluently, both is a plus.
Your task will be to transfer a specific skill to our students through your lectures and to answer their questions.
Primarily we search for experience in any of the following topics:
- PBR Theorie
- PBR Texturing
- Digital Sculpting UI & Core Features
- Digital Sculpting Pipeline
If you are a veteran of the industry but experienced in different topics, feel free to reach out, we might organise an extracurricular seminar or other lessons in the future.
What we offer:
- A creative and open environment in which you will be able to choose how best to structure your lectures in order to transfer the set skill.
- Freelance contract with flexible working hours (from small to larger depending our our mutual needs)
- A modern, well equipped and cozy school facility
Please send your CV to our Campus Manager:
+49 (0) 15227203010 | phone
email@example.com | email
All applications and information will be treated confidentially.
Job ad published on September 16th, 2019