Hi! We’re Maschinen-Mensch, an independent game studio founded in 2014 in Berlin, Germany. After the success of our first title Curious Expedition (named “The best roguelike of 2016″ by Rock, Paper, Shotgun), we are now working on a sequel, to be released on PC and consoles.
We’re currently looking for a freelance UI Artist to work on the HUD of the game.
- Strong artistic skills in creating 2D interfaces
- Experience designing UI and UX for videogames
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Unity and Canvas 2D toolchain
- Ability to work in Berlin, on-site with us (we’re open to remote candidates, but ideally we’d like to meet in person from time to time)
- You’re a fan of Curious Expedition
We particularly encourage applications from women, people with disabilities and people of colour, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the game industry.
Start date: January 2020
Please send your application to email@example.com
Job ad published on December 10th, 2019