ChipsTV is a web gaming platform that combines multiplayer games with video chatting for up to 10 gamers. We want to bring the feeling of couch and lan parties to peoples’ screens.
You can talk and play with friends in private and public rooms, see their reactions and have a great time. Our initial game will be the all-time favourite party game Werewolf (Mafia).
You will be working closely with CTO Ben and CEO Benedikt, in creating and growing an awesome platform.
- You have developed web applications with React and Redux
- You have experience with Node.js or are willing to learn
- You are flexible and believe in the idea
- You are willing to join an exciting journey
- We are early stage and you will therefore have a major impact on the future of the company
- We have placed a lot of effort on code quality
- We are currently based in a co-working space in the heart of Berlin (close to Checkpoint Charlie)
- Free coffee
- We play a lot of ping pong ;)
If this has spiked your interest, let’s grab a coffee together!
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ad published on September 19th, 2019