Here at Awesome Prototype we create successful games with a real emotional impact that millions of people will play for years or even decades to come. As well our internationally renowned football management game SEASON 18 we are building games across multiple genres that we can’t wait ship in the near future. As a fast-growing company, we are already challenging the global market-leaders but to take this next step we need to create the strongest possible team. A team made up of highly skilled veterans and high-potential talents with something to prove – that’s where you come in. We will arm you with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. At Awesome Prototype we want you to dream big and succeed!
As an experienced Game Developer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player, you take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver highly scalable solutions. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. You have the experience and creativity to plan, estimate and develop complex software within the given constraints of time and quality.
- Plan and build your own features from kickoff to release
- Contribute to our feature development in Unity and native platforms (iOS / Android)
- Provide your knowledge to other team members in workshops and daily work
- Be part of our ongoing improvement process
- Take responsibility in advanced unity feature development as well as native platform features
- Conduct code reviews
At Awesome Prototype we believe that an awesome company culture is the key for long-term success. That is why we are looking for people who have the same DNA as us.
- POSITIVE – You are a positive and optimistic person
- RESPONSIBLE – You take full ownership of your ideas
- WINNER – Taking part is not enough, you play to win
- HUNGRY – You are hungry to learn and hungry to develop yourself
YOUR SKILL SET
- 7 years of experience working in a game studio with minimum 4 years of experience working on Unity3D.
- Experience with entire game production pipeline and working on a live game.
- Advanced knowledge of game development in Unity3D
- Ability to scale solutions to fit into the given amount of time in planning and development phase
- Knowledge of build / version control, pipeline management and Continuous Integration best practices
- Experience with automated testing and unit testing
- Passion for agile development
- Native development (iOS / Android) experience
- At least one published title on a mobile platform
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
We’re serious about creating high quality products, processes, tools and everything in between. That is why we take very good care of our people by providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
- Opportunity to delight players worldwide, every day, with AAA mobile games that YOU have built
- Chance to work with a team of highly-skilled game-makers that inspire each other to do better and have fun in the process
- Have impact from day one. We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games
- A company truly dedicated to staying fast and iterative. Fewer meetings and bureaucracy. We get things done
- We get excited about new technologies and methods in every department. Experimenting and prototyping is part of our daily work
- We are helping you get even better. Take part in individual training and industry conventions and events
- Be part of one of the fastest growing game companies in Europe with a real chance for a long, exciting career
- Work-life balance is very important to us. Enjoy our company trips, hosted events, gaming sessions and gamejams
- We are a extremely transparent company. You will get a deep insight in the company progress and the gaming industry
- Enjoy a really exotic office space (created from 1000 pallets by ourselves … no joke!) in the middle of Berlin one of the most creative, culturally diverse, beautiful and affordable cities in the world
Job ad published on March 12th, 2019