Wargaming seeks an experienced, Lead 3D Artist to join our game development team. You will collaborate with senior art leadership to develop and define 3D Art production pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be a clear and effective communicator with the ability document visual development and 3D pipeline best practice and evolution, in collaboration with senior art leadership.
The Lead 3D Artist reports directly to the Senior Art Director
What will you do?
- Collaborate with, and support senior art/ tech art leadership to develop and deliver the highest standard of art assets and processes
- Hands-on creation of mock-ups and game assets from concept/ reference
- Visual development, art quality and deliverable supervision for all 3D related art in overall context of art vision
- Preparation and feedback of external contractor tasks and deliverables for 3D in conjunction with Art Director/ Game design and Outsource Manager
- Focus on 3D and related aspects of game art production
What are we looking for?
- Art Degree or equivalent
- 3D software expert level in Maya/ Max/ ZBrush/ Substance painter or equivalent
- Modelling hi-low poly/ texturing/ lighting/ shader experience
- Strong Tech Art interest and inclination
- Unity/ Unreal/ Frostbite or equivalent engine and implementation experience
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Photoshop/ Illustrator/ 2D animation software such as Spine
- Graphic design/ UI experience
- Concept skills
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for multi-platform game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Job ad published on December 11th, 2019