With over 2.5 billion downloads, Crazy Labs is a worldwide leader in Casual & Lifestyle mobile games.
We’re constantly developing new lines of mobile games, and we’re looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer for our Lifestyle studio to lead the games team and make the key design decisions for our next hit game!
Are you up for the challenge?
We’re looking for someone who can –
- Develop and own the overall vision of the game from concept, through development to live operations
- Lead a cross-functional games team and report to the studio manager
- Design game economy, game mechanics & monetization
- Lead and balance game KPI’s based on data analytics and market trend decisions
- Communicate and prioritize game design decisions to relevant stakeholders; facilitate the production process and be involved in critical review milestones
Do you have what it takes?
We’re looking for someone who’s –
- Immersed in the gaming world; knows the market trends
- Positive and self-driven, with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment
- Passionate about making F2P mobile games, creating fun & engaging user experiences
- Has several years experience designing for at least one live, well-executed mobile game
- Has a track record designing high impact features for live games
- Has a proven history of managing complex design projects in a fast-paced environment
- Has a proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technologies
- Has a broad understanding of core-loop, meta-game, game-balance, economy, and monetization models
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Flash, Perforce, Unity and Adobe Photoshop – an advantage
Sounds like that’s up your alley? Apply now!
Job ad published on December 3rd, 2019