Thoughtfish develops gamified apps and games for mobile devices. We strive to create innovative products and technologies with areas of applicability beyond the scope of gaming. We are looking for professionals to strengthen our friendly, highly-motivated team.
- Manage the development of gaming titles from production to release
- Collaborate with our development teams to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Contribute to business development, including ability and willingness to pitch new products to third parties, attend conferences, build business relationships, etc.
- Manage scheduling, task prioritization, and resource coordination
- Coordinate day-to-day operations in the development of the assigned game titles
- Minimum of 3 years of project-management experience in game development
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, and the ability to focus and manage your time
- Willingness to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
- Able to maintain a strong sense of initiative while working collaboratively
- Passionate about creating videogames
- Good communication skills; ample teamwork experience
- Proficiency with Jira or similar project-management tools
- Thorough knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, and similar project-management systems
- Experience in mobile development with Unity
What We Offer:
- Transparent salary with regular, fixed increases
- A positive feedback-culture featuring “thank yous”, motivation, and room for mistakes
- Cool and unique projects
- We appreciate working parents and the need for a proper work-life balance
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and/or certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may be in either English or German.
Job ad published on May 20th, 2019