SAE is the world’s leading educator in creative media industries consisting of a global network of campuses offering courses including certificates, diplomas, bachelor degrees and postgraduate programs in different disciplines.
We pride ourselves on recruiting the best talent and give them access to world-class facilities, where their passion, skill and enthusiasm can express themselves providing the best service and learning experiences for our students.
Programming Teacher Assistant
We are searching for a soon to or freshly graduated programmer able to speak in English and/or German (both is a plus), your job would be to help students in their assignments if they have any questions. Expected skills follow:
- Software installation (good skills in Windows)
- Organizational skills (work independently)
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in object oriented programming
- Knowledge in network programming
What we offer:
- A creative and open environment with experts as your colleagues
- A modern, well equipped and cozy school facility
Please send your CV to our Campus Manager:
+49 (0) 15227203010 | phone
email@example.com | email
All applications and information will be treated confidentially.
Job ad published on September 16th, 2019