We @ adspree media are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful user acquisition for games publishers. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into a commercial success story.
We help our partners with a 360° advertising approach offering (1) premium placements on our high-ranking owned-and-operated sites like Browsergames.de, SevenGames.com, or ProSiebenGames.de, (2) customized influencer marketing campaigns, as well as (3) performance-based user acquisition from our broad range of own and selected premium partner sources.
SEM Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager, who will join our online marketing team as a media buying expert. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, pro-active and innovative with a strong background in search engine marketing and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Planning, implementation, and optimization of international SEM, Facebook, and RTB campaigns for our owned-and-operated gaming portals, as well as for our partners in the gaming industry.
- Continuously optimize the performance of your campaigns using Google Adwords, Bing and Facebook.
- Dedicated experience with DSPs (e.g. Appnexus, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Media Math, DataXu) or other media buying platforms considered as a plus
- Support the rest of the marketing team in creating and optimizing campaigns based on the learnings coming from media buying
- Weekly Preparation of our Marketing reporting
- Monitoring of performance indicators and effectiveness of running campaigns
- Do market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in the field of programmatic buying
- Degree in (online)-marketing, business administration, communication or similar education
- 2 – 3 years of experience in SEM, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic Media Buying, RTB or similar fields
- Excellent knowledge of how the programmatic buying market is organized
- Highly numerate and analytical profile, capable of dealing with high volumes of data
- Goal oriented approach & willingness to work in a fast paced and result driven environment
- Knowledge of the online game industry beneficial, especially US market or Latin American market or French market
- Proficient in English; German and/or French language skills considered a plus
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment in the very heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and learning opportunities
- The chance to shape the technologies and processes you work with
- An international team of fun and passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- Free drinks & snacks in the office
- Flexible workhours
- Gaming room
How to apply:
We are looking forward to your application in English! Please follow this link to apply for this position: http://aeriagames.applytojob.com/apply/ZIAD8k/SEM-Manager-mf?source=berlingamescene
Job ad published on August 18th, 2016