As a Senior Artist 3D you are responsible for the timely and quality-compliant creation of real-time 3D assets for various platforms. You are part of an ambitious team of developers and work closely with the design department and project management.
- Creation of high-quality 3D assets for various games and platforms while securing technical and visual specifications
- Working according to defined workflows
- Migration of existing assets according to new technical requirements
- Documentation and optimization of workflows
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the 3D graphics area of the games industry
- You master 3dsMAX, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, After Effects
- You have experience working with Unity 3D and/or the Unreal Engine
- Experience with the creation of 2d graphics, layouts and user interface design is a valuable plus
- You are able to optimally structure and implement even complex projects and always keep an eye on the timing
- You can think quickly into new situations and are also in times of stress a rock in the surf
- Organization and timing are among your strengths
- The working language is German, but you are also capable to speak and write English
Together with your application, we expect examples of your previous work. We prefer an online portfolio. You also have the option of sending work samples with your application as an attachment. Clear descriptions of your respective specific activities are very important here.
What we offer:
- Play a central role in a team that has been making games for over 20 years
- Take part in the development of the globally successful “EMERGENCY” game series
- Challenging and exciting game projects
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision making
Our current products:
Even if you don’t meet all the qualification requirements completely, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a cover email to:
Tel. +49 7071 916767
All applications and information will be treated confidentially.
Job ad published on September 3rd, 2019