Who we are?
At TreasureHunt, a Berlin based gaming studio, we are aiming to elevate the gaming experience on mobile platforms. We’re on the search for undiscovered fun; A journey led by an exciting group of people inspired by a common destination.
Check out our first game: Boomie Blast
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for an eager and talented Senior Product Manager. In a small and close-knit team many boots need to be filled and our ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with that (and in them). You will be bringing with you a passion for business intelligence and finding exciting product growth oppourtunities derived from insights from user data and competitive analysis.
We’re serious about creating very high quality products, processes, tools and everything in between. Do some of your best work at TreasureHunt!
- Have an impact from day one. Drive and influence the creation process of our games.
- Work on solving hard problems and meaningful challenges related to creating AAA titles for mobile.
- We’re a collaborative, smart and hardworking team that learns from each other every day.
- Work and live in Berlin – one of the most creative, culturally diverse, beautiful and affordable cities in the world with one of the fastest growing game development scenes.
- Create, Discover and Operationalize new levers and channels to grow a Free To Play game’s user base, revenue model and engagement.
- Work with the Product and Game teams to develop features that can improve key metrics across the app’s full life cycle.
- Drive research into discreet user segments with a focus on value propositions for various audience cohorts
- Create hypothesis driven analysis on live products with structured solutions; validated by data and research
- Run regular Product review and Update meetings with stakeholders
- Business Plan new product opportunities identifying underserved, emerging segments and unmet consumer needs
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and confidence to propose ideas and solutions to Product Owners, Executive management and the game team.
- Strong command over Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with SQL; extracting meaningful and actionable data from Databases
- Strong analytics and quantitative modelling skills with the ability to derive insights and influence decision making
- 2+ years in management consulting, early stage start-ups or mobile product management
- Degree related to Computer Science and/or Business Intelligence
To apply, please send to email@example.com the following documents:
– Your CV and Cover Letter
Job ad published on January 30th, 2017