Do you know Etermax?
Our games beat the 350 million player mark and have over 25 million daily active users worldwide. Great hits that back us up include: Trivia Crack, Pictionary, Trivia Crack Kingdoms and Aworded Crack.
We are an international team of more than 250 talented people, based in Buenos Aires and Montevideo. We recently launched our first studio in Berlin and we are looking to form a team of international and enthusiastic professionals. As a part of this brand new studio, you’ll be able to influence and see the impact of your work on millions of users, from the concept to the release and everything in between.
Join us and help us make 2018 our breakout year in mobile social gaming!
At Etermax we rest on two essential pillars which allow us to provide value at a steady, sustainable and uninterrupted pace: innovation and continuous improvement. As a result, we foster a culture that emphasizes people and their growth.
We have a deep commitment to understanding the industry we’re in and strive to make decisions that positively impact our users and products while keeping the process fun and innovative.
Your mission as a UI Artist!
You will have a chance to develop games as part of a small, international and autonomous team. You will work with producers to break down high-level goals into tasks, timelines, and requirements. Using the best games development practices you will participate in technical planning & requirement specification. Create awesome interfaces will be your main goal, you will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of a seasoned team.
What we expect from you
- +4 years experience in providing high-level ownership on the art style and vision of mobile apps, games a plus
- Solid work experience as a UI Artis with understanding of animation.
- Unity engine experience a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to collaborate and present your ideas in a clear and effective way with the rest of the team and the company
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a personal and professional scale
- Fluent English
Why work with us?
- Competitive, top-of-market compensation
- Flat structures and open communication
- Top quality equipment
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a career plan, personalised review processes and an allocated training budget
- Office located in a renovated industrial building in Berlin’s tech hotspot, Kreuzberg
- Perks such as social events, drinks, snacks and language classes
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application in English via LinkedIn or with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention BerlinGameScene.com in your application.
Job ad published on March 13th, 2018