Salmi Games is an independent games studio located in Munich, Germany. For our new VR project Late For Work, we’re looking for a strong programmer to join our team!
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience, either with demos or code examples
- Versatile and open to experiments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Not afraid of working in different areas, primarily focused on VR development
- Able to clearly communicate in English
- Munich-based, on-site. Possible relocation assistance depending on situation
What we offer:
- Competitive programming wages compared to AAA studios
- No crunch
- An office space at WERK1 (Ostbahnhof)
- Flexible working hours
You would be responsible for implementing various systems for our VR title. You will be required to work with almost every portion of our codebase but an expertise in a specific area is not required. A strong desire to learn and improve is required. You will have the opportunity to develop in multiple areas.
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A short paragraph in English about why you’d be a good fit
- Link to demos, code examples or portfolio
Please mention BerlinGameScene.com in your application.
Job ad published on June 12th, 2017