Popcore renounces traditional ideas, taking a new approach to formulating universal appeal.
Rather than adopting soon-to-be-outdated business models, we use an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces a new generation of players and shatters paywalls. This approach allows us to shape universal experiences that transcend divisions of gender, age, culture and more. We dream big, embrace generalism over specialization and trust the empowerment of data and lean structures. By integrating these into our methodology, we can move quickly, continuously iterate and take full ownership at every turn.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Unity Developer who would like to leave their mark on the mobile gaming industry. The right fit has a hard-headed approach to games, mechanics and a constant itch to create the next hit. In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure. You can work completely self-reliant if desired, although sharing knowledge and experience is highly encouraged. Full responsibility and ownership of your project, you are the game!
- Create and develop your own games
- Analytical thinking regarding mechanics and loops
- Think millions as your target group opposed to your peer group
- Small teams, big responsibility
- Ever changing fast-paced market
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
- Provides a driven, agile and ambitious environment that meanwhile encourages you to be your authentic self
- Emphasizes the need for commercial thinking and pragmatic, data-driven decision making
- Believes in accountability, direct feedback and self-reliance as the foundation of our work
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of self-motivation
- Experience with priority setting, must-have vs nice-to-have
- Experience with designing small graphics yourself (Photoshop/Unity)
- Minimum 1 year experience with Unity
- Mobile Gaming background
- Analytical background and process-oriented with attention to detail
- Experience with ECS
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Job ad published on May 31st, 2019