- This event has passed.
European eSports Conference
6 October 2015 — 7 October 2015599€
Welcome to the European eSports Conference: Shaping the industry’s future, from Europe to beyond.
Join us for the European eSports conference, taking place October 6-7, 2015 in Berlin.
Bringing together the current and future pioneers of the international eSports ecosystem, this 2 day B2B conference is the industry’s first opportunity to strategise the growth of eSports on a global scale. Focusing on the development and regulation of eSports throughout Europe, this exciting conference will also examine the industry’s hottest emerging markets, key trends and future predictions.
Whether you’re running a mature operation, kick-starting a local project or simply looking to find out more about the business opportunities available to you, make sure to attend the European eSports Conference. Here are key topics we’ll be discussing:
• Dynamics of eSports across Europe and beyond: Measuring maturity and potential in established communities and emerging markets
• Setting Universal Standards for regulation: How we can foster unity and cooperation across international borders
• The hottest investment opportunities in eSports RIGHT NOW: Get involved with the ‘next billion-dollar industry’ and maximise your ROI
• Kick-starting any eSports project from scratch: How to strategise, monetise and stabilise a successful operation
• The imminent future trends set to change eSports as we know it: • The role of mainstream media, broadcasting and mobile tech in the future of eSports